NFL Teams with at least two QBs with 10+ passing TDs in a season (since 1990):
- 2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston (14) and Ryan Fitzpatrick (17)
- 2014 Philadelphia Eagles: Nick Foles (13) and Mark Sanchez (14)
- 2014 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mike Glennon (10) and Josh McCown (11)
- 2013 Chicago Bears: Josh McCown (13) and Jay Cutler (19)
- 2012 San Francisco 49ers: Colin Kaepernick (10) and Alex Smith (13)
- 2010 Tennessee Titans: Vince Young (10) and Kerry Collins (14)
- 2006 Philadelphia Eagles: Jeff Garcia (10) and Donovan McNabb (18)
- 2000 Saint Louis Rams: Trent Green (16) and Kurt Warner (21)
- 1999 Tennessee Titans: Neil ODonnell (10) and Steve McNair (12)
- 1998 Denver Broncos: Bubby Brister (10) and John Elway (22)
- 1996 Arizona Cardinals: Boomer Esiason (11) and Kent Graham (12)
- 1994 Detroit Lions: Scott Mitchell (10) and Dave Krieg (14)
- 1994 Washington Redskins: Heath Shuler (10) and John Friesz (10)
- 1991 San Francisco 49ers: Steve Bono (11) and Steve Young (17)
- 1990 Detroit Lions: Bob Gagliano (10) and Rodney Peete (13)
THREE DIMENSIONAL is my first level to strongly utilize the 3D outline blocks for their intended purpose: to make the blocks appear to be 3D. The level is expected to be 59 seconds long and use the song Intercept II by DJ Nate. Difficulty is expected to be no harder than an easy demon to make verification faster. There is going to be only one coin (like with Polargeist Redux) as opposed to having three like with most of my other levels (i.e. F E D O R A, Truth Or Dare, Low Effort Spoop). The current object count is over 3300, though I’m most likely going to end up eclipsing 10k when I finish decorating the level. I have not put it in yet, but I’m going to also decorate it with glow. I am going to want to verify the level myself, but it’s probably going to be put on hold until I verify Polargeist Redux and Truth Or Dare.
The colour scheme is in the range of the reds, oranges, and purples. There is a memory section around halfway through in a cube part but the 3D lines flash a different colour depending on if the block is real or not (flashes green briefly if it is a good block and does not flash otherwise). I am going to make sure the level has great decoration to increase its chances of getting rated. There is an option to remove the glow in the level.
For the coin you have to hit six toggle orbs in the first cube part, which changes the background colour after the drop, and then unlocks another toggle orb to hit in the cube section. Touching this then makes you mini in the next ship part afterwards. You then become invisible in the memory section. Finally you unlock the coin at the end after hitting an extra orb in the last ball section. After this you have to jump into a platform that has been unblocked (since it was previously blocked off from entering) that allows you to collect the coin, followed by hitting an invisible block, and you have to make a final jump from there.
UPDATE: The level is fully decorated and awaiting verification. There was a bug in the spider and first wave sections but I fixed them both.
Album Name: Doki Doki Random Tracks
Note: all BPMs are approximated or planned until further notice. Continue reading
Files can be found here. Continue reading
Note: this is all given how these players are currently performing and based on which teams needed what positions. Draft position is based on the final result of the 2016 NFL Draft with trades and penalties factored in. First round only. Continue reading
WARNING: Some of these songs may not be appropriate for younger audiences.
Keep in mind that this list took me a week to make. Continue reading